Cat#: 07863 68045-1
Artglass 99™ provides UV protection by blocking out 99% of harmful rays thus helping prevent the treasured keepsake from fading as well as yellowing of photographs, or paper becoming brittle.
Protect what’s important!
THIS ARTGLASS™ PRODUCT HAS THE FOLLOWING FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- HELPS PREVENT TREASURED ITEMS FROM FADING
- 99% UV PROTECTION
- CRISP IMAGE RESOLUTION
- NO “ORANGE PEEL” EFFECT SURFACE DISTORTION
- NEUTRAL Colour FROM ALL ANGLES
- MEETS REQUIREMENTS OF THE STANDARD ISO 18902
- CONSERVATION GRADE GLASS ACCORDING TO PHOTOGRAPHIC ACTIVITY TEST (PAT) ISO 18916
- FOLLOWS FINE ART TRADE GUILD AND PROFESSIONAL PICTURE FRAMERS ASSOCIATION STANDARDS
- 99% CONSERVATION LEVEL UV BLOCK IS CERTIFIED BY NATIONAL PHYSICAL LABORATORY IN UK ACCORDING TO EN 410
The catalog number is usually the most prominent number printed on the release - often on the spine, on the back cover and on the label, etc. The catalog number should be entered directly as it appears on a release - it shouldn't be altered for conformity with other catalog numbers listed on the Label page.
A catalog number is required for every label entered. Where no catalog number exists, there is a value of "none" in the catalog number field (note the lower case "n"). For other companies on the release, the catalog number field is blank, unless there is a sequential identifying number that relates directly to the company.
This # is very important when identifying the quality and rarity of your Vinyl Record.
For more information on identifying a vinyl record click here: Catalog Number Guidelines